21.12.08

Mixing

What if everything around you isn't quite as it seems? What if all the world you used to know is an elaborate dream? And if you look at your reflection, is it all you want it to be? You can choose to believe. You keep looking but you can't find the woods, while you're hiding in the trees.

I believe I can see that future. I believe that this has come to an end. I believe I can't stand it. I believe it's more than I can accept. I believe something so huge has changed. I believe that that has arrived in the perfect moment. I'm gaving up to swallow the new thing. I believe it's a perfect little dream, the kind that could hurt the most. The one which has hurt the most. Had forgotten how it feels, well, almost. It took you to make me realize. Smashed up my sanity. Smashed up my integrity. Smashed up what I believed in. Smashed up all that was true. Gonna smash myself to pieces. Of the trust I will betray. Give it to me. I'll throw it away.

I tried. I gave up. Throw it away. There's a lot of things I hoped you could help me understand.Nothing can stop me now 'cause I don't care anymore. Don't tell me how I feel. The ruiner's a collector, he's an infector serving his shit to his flies. I'm afraid I've found something it's used to be called myself wanting.

It doesn't includes a bullshit box full of f-lies.


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hey! Me tryin to meet you

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio