6.4.10

Number 1

Somehow I'm not impressed. Somehow you, in the book of talking about myself, are actually older. Somehow I don't fuckin' care about you, about the existence of my patience or not, just do it, just action, just well done. Somehow I'm planning on things which will take place in a long time, while they fuck me right now. Somehow I'm in New York, for the last 24 hours. Somehow I realize I'll do whatever to come back, and to show it to you next time. Somehow I really miss somebody, but a difference takes place: I really love this person, this person really loves me. We really have each other, there's no fuckin' third of fourth person dancing around and playing part of a show. Somehow I smile and then a laugh emerges from the ground: people hate with a lot of passion. I actually did it, then saw how somebody behaved, then don't fuckin' care if you haven't wished me a happy birthday because I didn't do it to you because your entire behavior has showed no sense at all because of some reason that obviously don't marry two emails and some tries to show you what a stupid thing can be life and how I really wanted to solve that completely and misunderstood thing. The Cranberries sang it pretty well in "Wanted" song.
Somehow my family is all proof that things can be done, things can be rectified and those all "delicate" things can be organized in a whole circle that in time, completed, is the meaning of life. Somehow... I will remember this day for the rest of my life. So, thanks.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hey! Me tryin to meet you

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio