14.12.09

Cobardía y otros cuentos.

Crawled away from me, slipped away from me.
Tried to keep a hold but there was nothing I could say.
Slid away from me, crept away from me.
Tried to keep you down but there was nothing I could say.
So what you try to say is you don't want to play
But what you want and what you need,
don't mean that much to me.
I can see your back is turning, if I could I'd stick the knife in.

This is love
This is love
This is my love for you, this is my love.
Get you in a strangle hold baby,
Can you, can you get away?
What you tryin to say is you don't want to play,
What you want and what you need don't mean a fuck to me.
I can see your back is turning, if I could I'd stick the knife in.




0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hey! Me tryin to meet you

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio